Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Like Lots of Things

I am doing really well. It turns out that most of my nausea and such is explained by a bacterial infection. In my stomach. I am killing it with antibiotics and am already feeling better. Woo! Emotionally, I've been doing amazing. I found a medication that is helpful and am totally taking advantage of affordable psychotherapy while I can. My thyroid is working fine.

I'm excited to start exercising with the upcoming semester. My goal is to attend the gym at the university twice a week. It turns out that I like elliptical machines way much very more much than running. And stationary bikes aren't nearly as jarring as real bikes. And you can totally rock out to your music on those things instead of being paranoid about not hearing a car coming on a trajectory to run you over. You know. Plus, you can prop books on them. Win! And maybe, I might even start lifting itty bitty baby weights. Maybe.

So basically, I am excited to report a medical all-clear. On the minus side, there are going to be lots of check-ups anyway this year. (But not nearly as many as in the last six months... yikes!) I imagine that these will be mostly comprised of "Hi there, doc. I'm still doing well! Woo hoo!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment