Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Like Burek

I like my husband. He made burek today with his own homemade phyllo dough. It seems to me that making phyllo is actually much easier than many would have you believe. Plus, as James pointed out, we think kids would have lots of fun doing it. :) It wasn't perfect yet, but it is still definitely worth making again, but with a few tweaks. :) (Pictures are a little blurry, but you get the idea.)


Today when I showed up at church the bishop whisked me away to ask if I would accept another calling. I did... and then I was sustained, and then I was set apart. I am now officially the Relief Society chorister! w00t! ... Seriously, does something about me SCREAM chorister? I've been a chorister in almost every ward I've been in. Eh?

My lesson on prophets went fantastic. The former bishop complimented me and an investigator wanted a copy of one of the talks I quoted from. Success! Someone in the ward has also offered us a black leather loveseat... more success!

Good day. :)


1 comment: