Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Like Couches

I like couches because they are places to sit and because they make my apartment more homey. For reals. We actually came into possession of two couches today (although a third one was available). One is a hide-a-bed couch which is blue. The other is black leather and a little bit beat up, but still comfy. So NOW when someone visits they can sit on ze couch. And/or sleep over on a bed. :)

James passed quals officially! Which means he is a legit PhD student. :)

I worked for four hours today in the Women's Care warehouse filing old paper charts. It's enough to make one grateful for computers. Yikes, man. SO MUCH STUFF. And computers don't give you paper cuts either. But I've worked for 10 hours for two days in a row, so I'm happy. And so is my bank account. :)

1 comment: