Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Like Massages

Today I like physical therapy. (I also like having health insurance.) I've been in a lot of pain since
Sunday or so, and I just got a happy back massage... so of course, I am more comfortable. Brilliant!

I am also glad that James recognizes my "medical" need for occasional sherbet. I currently have a 1.5 gallon bucket of rainbow sherbet in the freezer, and I am definitely liking that he's going to slate that into our medical budget instead of our grocery budget.

There is a cute stray cat that has been hanging out near our apartment. She is white and has one green eye and one blue eye. She does, however, seem a little diseased. Our neighbor is taking her to the vet today to get spayed and er... cleaned up a bit. I gave the neighbor $20 to go towards kitty's hysterectomy.

My excellent friend Allison introduced us to a wonderful show--My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Oh my heck, this show is a masterpiece. If you're afraid to watch it because you're too "grown up", be comforted in the fact that this show does, indeed, have a huge Internet following. And it is SO worth it. If this show isn't a cure for a bad day, I don't know what is. Wheee!

2 comments:

  1. *like*
    Also, love that the sherbet is part of your medical budget. Very wise choice.

    P.S. You sound just like Pinkie Pie when you say "wheee!" :)

    ReplyDelete