Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

I Like Feeling Good



Today was the first time in ages that I woke up without lower back pain. I usually have a baseline pain level around 2/10, but to my shock, I was a cozy 0/10. Woohoo! My physical therapist said it would take about four weeks for consistent strength exercises to help, and I'm definitely starting to feel it. Now to work on my upper back, eh?

I also did a lot of reminiscing today about third, fourth, and fifth grade. I had a wonderful teacher and I've decided to write her a letter. The problem will be getting it to her. I have an address which I suspect is correct, but may not be. She stopped teaching recently, so it's even harder to find contact info online now. Oh well.

Happy general conference weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment