Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Like General Conference

I like "going to church" in pajamas. I like cuddling on the couch with my super hot husband while listening to prophets and apostles. Wooee! :)

It was super exciting when President Monson announced that they're converting the Provo tabernacle into a temple. I cried when it was almost completely destroyed in a fire last year, so it's nice to know it will be reborn. I imagine we'll all be like that. Living long terrestrial lives, dying (perhaps not as dramatically), and being reborn with new, improved celestial bodies.



Many of you have heard this story, and I think it's a neat coincidence. Jesus is unharmed! Heehee!



Anyway, that was super exciting for me. I am even a little glad that the Provo tabernacle burned down!

I made a wreath today out of things I bought at the dollar store, and it is very pretty. I am super proud of myself. Unfortunately, I was a little distracted because (ALERT: TMI AHEAD) my period gives me gastrointestinal discomfort. And it's been bad today. Sigh.

In other news, we got some protein powder today. I've been hypoglycemic lately because I haven't been eating much protein. In fact, I don't like most sources of protein. Peanut butter is one the nastiest things on the planet. Nuts are okay, but I can only eat a few before I don't want any more. Eggs and I could be better friends; we don't get along too well. And although meat is tasty, I really don't want to eat more than I do. I could go on.

Anyway, I could get more protein in my diet if I cooked more, but I'm not cooking much while I'm working 10 hour days. Heh. So, James and I discussed it and decided that since we're so busy and because I'm so severely hypoglycemic (shaky and fainty and craving sugary things all the time...), it's worth it to try an experiment. And the most convenient way will be to just add some protein powder to my oatmeal in the morning. (Or eat protein bars, but those are more expensive...)

Anyway, TTFN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment