Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

I Like Costumes

It occurred to me tonight that if we got a single classic infant costume, it could last us for 20 years. I'm imagining a wookiee baby... a Starfleet officer baby... a Batman baby... man. And it would totally still be cool (for a nerd family, anyway) in 20 years too.


I haven't been posting as much as I did last month. This isn't because I forgot. Rather, I just decided not to. I'm pretty stressed out. And I feel like I've confessed the whole of it. Basically, it'd be like, "Hey. Nothing new! The end."

I went to the doctor today about my thyroid. I learned some more stuff about it. On Monday I have physical therapy and another doctor's appointment. Aaaand another one on Tuesday. Aaaand another physical therapy on Thursday. Sigh. I'm already having nightmares about the bills, but that's okay. The goal here is to get a baseline healthiness that I can maintain (with some daily routine of physical therapy exercises, thyroid hormone, and maybe some other things) so that when I'm old I'm awesome(r). So I'm grateful that I do have the money to do this.

1 comment:

  1. You gonna be having babies for twenty years??? That's . . . a lot of babies. Better get on that.

    ReplyDelete