Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Like Playing Piano

Although I don't have a calling as a pianist, I play every Sunday... and at many baptisms and other missionary events. Woo? Today I played at a baptism for a long time. It makes me wish I had a piano to practice on, because I tend to mess up fairly often. I still play well enough for people to sing along, but it'd be nice to play without my heart beating a million miles an hour.

Today we bought a quart of chocolate milk... Mmm! The only problem is that it seems they don't keep it that cold in the grocery stores, so I put it in the fridge and I am waiting for it to get super cold.

Tonight we get to watch My Little Pony! Woo!

Last night we watched Cinderella 3... remember how I told you that I like Disney sequels? I'm wondering if I like them precisely because they're so bad. Anyway, I like that Prince Charming and Anastasia morph from flat characters into dynamic characters in this movie. Prince Charming totally jumps off a lighthouse onto a ship. Cinderella basically gets arrested. Anastasia has a change of heart and turns good and finds a hot baker to marry. Prince Charming's dad (King Charming?) becomes friends with Anastasia. Epicly, intensely, horribly, and awfully awesome.



If you're intrigued and for some reason have nothing better to do... you should watch it. Be warned that the "good" part is the last half of the movie. It gets amazing once the mice talk to Prince Charming, about half way through. If you watch it, may Walt Disney have mercy on your soul.

I have ice cream in the freezer... I should eat it...

I like my husband a lot. Even when he makes googly eyes at me all during baptisms.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! My favorite part of Cinderella 3 is how the Wicked Stepmother gets the magic wand and dramatically and evilly says, "Bibbity Bobbity Boo!!!" Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete