Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

I Like Sleeping

I went to bed last night around 5pm and then I woke up this morning around 11am. Hence no blog post last night. I like being asleep. I don't like waking up and realizing how much time has passed. Gugh.

Anyway, conference was great! I really liked Elder Scott's talk. And pretty much all of President Monson's jokes.

James is incredibly hotttt. And yes, every single t in that hotttt was necessary.

This morning when I took my shower I was quite pleased to notice that my asymmetric qualities are evening out! Woo! In other words, my shoulders and hips aren't uneven due to scoliosis. See pic below and notice how one shoulder is higher than the other. Also notice how one hip is higher than the other. Today I noticed that I am getting more symmetric. I attribute this to physical therapy. Ee yay!

1 comment:

  1. mine too! my shoulders used to be uneven but now they look normal. it's exciting to feel and look symmetrical! i understand. this is great news.

    ReplyDelete